March 24, 2013

Window of an old cottage

I went by an old cottage today when I was hiking with my dog. 
Its windows caught my attention - I thought the window with beautiful drapes and those surrounding grey planks was very cute and top of everything was the lace of snow and ice above the window.
Like a flash of history.

***********

Lenkkeilin tänään koirani kanssa ja tulin kulkeneeksi vanhan mökin ohi. Sen ikkunat kiinnittivät huomioni. Minusta harmaiden hirsien ympäröimä ikkuna kauniine verhoineen oli kovin viehättävä. Puhumattakaan jään ja lumen muodostamasta pitsistä yläpuolela.
Ihana. Kuin pala historiaa.





3 comments:

  1. I do like your window! makes me want to sit inside of it with a cup of coffee.. :) I love old houses like this one!

    And a very calm and lovely heading! :)

    Wishing you a lovely spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the window treatment!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Regine, thank you for visiting my album, welcome again! I'm glad you liked my pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa! -- Your comment makes me glad!