August 1, 2012

Pics from Lanzarote

 Pics from Lanzarote
Key Theme: Water

Just an ordinary family trip to Lanzarote for a vacation. Of course I had to shoot some pictures also to the family album. Here's some of them:


Surfers stand_up_paddling in Lanzarote.
I did quite well with this (the B&W one ^) pic in a Photo Contest I attended to.


The Atlantic Ocean and the island La Graciosa. Place where the pic is taken is called Mirador del Rio, up in the most north of Lanzarote. I loved this scenery - the ocean, the sky and the horizon, all blue as long as you can see.


3 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful. I remember the B&W one, I liked it a lot in the contest. When I now see also a color version of the same theme, I can't actually decide which one I like most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear this Sirpa! The topic of the contest was "vehicle". And when choocing a pic I thought "the vehicle" was in a bit bigger roll in the BW pic than in the other one. But I must say these both belong to my favorite pictures. Some pictures just become more important than the other ones, aint it so? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's right!
      I didn't remember the topic any more, but now I agree the B&W was better to the contest. But without the theme I suppose the color one is my favorite!

      Delete

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa! -- Your comment makes me glad!